Comprehensive Risk Analysis of your entire loan & lease portfolio
- Residential Mortgage: Covers 1st and 2nd trust deeds. We analyze performing, non-performing and re-performing assets (modified loans as part of a troubled debt restructure).
- Commercial Mortgage: Covers all property types - Retail, Office, Health Care, Multi-family, Industrial, Self Storage etc
- Consumer Loans: Covers secured (e.g., Auto and Home Equity Line of Credit) and unsecured (e.g., Credit Card, Student loan and unsecured consumer loan) consumer loans
- Commercial & Industrial Loans (Business loans): Covers collateralized and non-collateralized loans
- Leases: Covers small-ticket leases (e.g., office automation products)
- Asset Backed Financing: Covers short-term loans backed by assets (e.g., receivables, inventory and investments)
- LCAP's Portfolio Risk Map is like a weather map of your loan portfolio. It maps every loan by its default rate and loss severity.
- The Risk Map can be used for stress-testing of your portfolio (how the risk changes from one economic scenario to the other)
- The Risk Map can also be used for performing Risk Migration Analysis - to compare portfolio risk from one period to the other.
- LCAP's Momentum Grid is a numerical representation of the Risk Map. It shows the # loans and the dollar value of outstanding balance at various risk grades.
|Selection||File type icon||File name||Description||Size||Revision||Time||User|